ONE thing that will help keep off holiday weight gain. Part 3
Hi its Coach Jen, back again with another tip that will help you get through the holiday season in a healthy way.
- Thanksgiving & Holiday leftovers can be divided into individual meals then frozen.
- cookies & cake can be sliced & frozen
- cook larger quantities of your healthy meals. freeze the leftovers
- pre-make and freeze slow-cooker recipes you can pull out while you are out for the day.
- buy frozen plain veggies & lean proteins to keep on hand
Keeping SPLURGE FOODS frozen, portioned, and hard to get to will make over-consumption harder. Keeping HEALTHY MEALS frozen and on hand will make it easier to eat well in a pinch.
Best of luck!