A little tip for you to start off the day healthy…
What do you like to have for breakfast? Do you eat breakfast?
Did you know that eating the right kind of breakfast can set you up to succeed for the rest of the day?
After “fasting” all night, your body actually needs the energy that a healthy breakfast can provide. Eating breakfast makes you less likely to grab that pastry in the kitchen at work or run out for fast food at lunchtime. It also keeps your metabolism going, so that your body doesn’t shift into the “protect and conserve all fat” mode.
Today I’m having “Jen’s Regular”:
one whole egg + one egg white + one piece Ezekiel toast plain. Cook eggs, toast bread and combine into a sandwich. 5 min!
A quick list of other great breakfast that will power you up and help you make better choices in your meals all day long!
- half cup cooked plain quinoa + 1/4 cup almond milk + 1 tablespoon slivered almonds + blueberries. heat in microwave. Also have one hard-boiled egg on the side.
- Vanilla Shakeology + 8oz rice milk + cinnamon + ice. BLENDERIZE. This makes the best breakfast Horchata ever!
- Egg White Salad from Trader Joes
- 1cup 0% Fage greek yogurt + 1 tablespoon slivered almonds + 1/4c blueberries
- Also Checkout the MEAL PLANNER on the Team Beachbody Website.